1. Enhance operating efficiency, in order to reduce loss of materials during operation;
2. Continuous operation from forming of bales to film wrapping;
3. Production and fermentation TMR: Only take out required amount of silage in bales and feed, prevent surplus silage from contacting with air, prevent secondary fermentation effectively and reduce unnecessary deterioration and losses; The plastic film ensures internal sealing, is available for long-term storage and transportation, and is the optimal choice for storage and transportation of TMR fermented silages;
4. Reclaimer: Make year-round supply of silage available; The silage bales can be used for feeding after approximately 1 month fermentation. Moreover, these silage bales can be kept fresh until being opened within 1 year thereafter and supply of high-quality feed is available all year round;
5. Stable lactic acid fermentation: Operate to wrap 4-6 layers of films immediately after forming of round bales and restrain butyric fermentation effectively by improving airtightness, in order to ensure high-quality lactic acid fermentation;
6. Good palatability: In summer, physical strength of cows will become low. The round bale silage can guarantee good quality of feed, ensure appetite of cows, relieve their fatigue, and thus ensure the quantity and quality of milk; The operation from bale forming to film wrapping is full-automatic and continuous. The film wrapping carried out immediately after forming is able to improve operation efficiency significantly. Meanwhile, the formed bales will not contact with ground and wrapped with a piece of plastic film in their freshest state, in order to produce the better silages.