Applicable for baling of forage grasses and straws, Characteristics of involute and belt type variable-diameter round baler:
1. Involute and belt-type variable-diameter baling mode: Depending on the number of animals raised and types of coarse fodders such as forage grass, hay and rice straw, adjust density of bales from low to high to create high-quality fodder;
2. Flexible turning V-type towing hook: In terms of the connection with tractor, the V-type two-point connection with flexible turning and strong maneuverability is adopted! The 180cm pickup width ensures that operation at corners can be carried out easily also. The machine body which is only 2,490Kg is able to realize pickup operation of rice straws effectively;
3. The chopping function equipped realizes high-density baling: The forage chopping mechanism with down cutting, 9cm theoretical cutting length and high baling density consists of 11 blades and ensures stable quality of silages;
4. Gull-wing body cover: The up-down opening/closing is convenient for maintenance and care;
5. A cutting table lowering device is provided to solve the grass blocking problem: A cutting table lowering device is provided. In case of any grass blocking during operation, it can be solved easily by operating the hydraulic rod.