1. Enhanced operating efficiency, in order to reduce loss of materials during operation;
2. Continuous operation of forming to film wrapping of bales;
3. Production and fermentation TMR: Only take out required amount of silage in bales and feed, prevents surplus silage from contact with air, prevents secondary fermentation effectively and reduces unnecessary deterioration and losses; The plastic film ensures sealing, is available for long-term storage and transportation, and is the optimal choice for storage and transportation of TMR fermented silages;
4. Reclaimer: Make year-round supply of silage available; The silage bales can be used for feeding after approximately 1 month fermentation. Moreover, these silage bales can be kept fresh until being opened within 1 year thereafter. A supply of high-quality feed is available all year round;
5. Stable lactic acid fermentation: Operate to wrap 4-6 layers of films immediately after forming of round bales and restrain butyric fermentation effectively by
improving airtightness, in order to ensure high-quality lactic acid fermentation;
6. Good palatability: In summer, the physical strength of cows becomes low. The round silage bale can guarantee high quality feed, ensures appetite of cows, relieves
their fatigue, and thus ensures the quantity and quality of milk; The operation from bale forming to film wrapping is fully automatic and continuous. The film wrapping, carried out immediately after forming, significantly improves operation efficiency. Formed bales immediately wrapped in plastic film in their freshest state produces high quality silage.